Diablo 3: Selling on the Auction House
Players play diablo 3, they will pick the loot from monsters they killed, including diablo 3 gold, but usually they will pick the items they don't need. What will you do then? Fortunately, diablo 3 provides a platform for us to buy and sell our items, that is the auction house. Here we are introducing the guides to sell on the auction house.
1. In the top center of the auction house interface, you can click the Sell tab.
2. Choose the item you want to auction in your stash or your inventory, click it. You can sell not only your equipment, such as armor and weapons, but commodities, such as dyes and gems, in a quantity of your choosing.
3. After your choosing the item you want to auction, it will appear in the center of your screen. You are able to set both a minimum bid and an optional buyout price for items such as equipment; while you can only set a buyout price for commodities such as crafting materials, gems and other items which are able to be traded in large quantities.
4. On the other hand, if you choose to trade through the real-money auction house, you can use the drop-down to select the way to receive the proceeds of the auction once succeed.
There is an important thing you need to keep in mind: you are unable to change the method to use once your auction has been created, so choose carefully!
5. If you click on the button "Create Auction", the item will then be removed from your inventory immediately and placed on sale. Also, you need to know auctions of items like equipment can be cancelled in 5 minutes and auctions of commodities at any time.