Account Security in Diablo 3
Every registered diablo 3 player cares about their account security very much, and here some tips to help keep an diablo 3 account secure are given. Players should take good care of their game wealth including diablo 3 gold.
Run regular malware scans.
1. Never share your account information with anyone else.
2. Never write your password down.
3. Choose a secure password.
And the next is tips to help make your password more secure:
1. Use a combination of numbers and letters (both upper and lower case).
2. Avoid using words found in any dictionary or names of friends, family, pets, etc, which are easy to work out.
3. Do not use your hero or account name as your password.
4. Never share your secret question and answer with anyone else.